Traveling to an all-inclusive means your meals, snacks, beverages, non-motorized water sports and
entertainment are included. However, there are a few things you can pack that will make your vacation a
bit more enjoyable.
Here are some additional items you can bring along that can make a difference on an all-inclusive
- Insulated mug: Having an insulated mug can be handy if you want to enjoy a drink by the
pool or on the beach. It will keep your drink nice and cold. DO not forget many resort do not
offer straws feel free to pack a few if you love straws!
- Portable charger: Keep your phone or other electronics charged on-the-go with a portable
charger. This espically nice if you are out all day on a excursion.
- Insluated Water bottle: Your resort will have water for you but I love to pour my water into a
insulated water bottle. Then no matter what I always have water and it will be cold.
- Beach towel clips: Keep your beach towel from blowing away with these clips, which can be
easily attached to a chair or umbrella.
- Swimwear cover-up: Pack a lightweight cover-up that you can wear over your swimwear to
and from the beach or pool. Your breakfast restaurant and lunch spot will ask you to have a cover up on.
- Sunscreen: Protect your skin from harmful UV rays with a good-quality, water-resistant
sunscreen. Reef sunsecreen is a bonus and appreciated by the locals.
- Clutch purse – you do not need to bring your larger daily purse on your vacation. However a
small clutch is nice to have for when you head out for dinner. It holds your phone, cash,
lipstick and room key!