Fuel Your Body


Fuel Your Body

Cleaning eating means choosing to eat whole foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, lean meats, whole grains, and good fats. This way of eating was introduced to me when I started my journey to better health. I quickly became fascinated with this lifestyle watching videos, reading, and testing new recipes.
What I love so much about clean eating is the simplicity. I can take a few of my favorite fresh foods and mix them together in a dish for a easy, healthy meal. I don’t spend my days counting calories or giving up any certain foods.

It is important to remember that clean eating is all about consistency, not perfection. If you are like me (and everyone else in this world!) we are not perfect (I don’t even like that word!). When you put whole, lean, good for you foods into your body on a consistent basis you’ll still be able to enjoy a glass of wine or a piece of cheesecake. I like to follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I feed my body correctly and stay active, the other 20% of the time I enjoy what is important to me, and I encourage my clients to do the same


Isagenix is the perfect complement to your busy lifestyle. It’s a completely natural super-food system that I don't go a day without.
Learn More On Isagenix

Nutrition Coaching

In addition to eating whole foods I believe in supporting your body with quality supplements. I personally use and promote Isagenix. I’ve been using their products for over 14 years and love sharing them with clients. Customers that order through me also receive free nutrition and fitness coaching.



  • Move your body often
  • Drink more water
  • Eat more quality protein
  • Be mindful of your sugar intake
  • Fill your plate with fruits and veggies
  • Eat less processed foods
  • Relax; Stop looking for perfection
  • Remember it is a journey, takes time!
  • Surround yourself with healthy people

"Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health."

Julia Child