Blueberry Oatmeal Bake
- 9×9 pan
- 1 mashed banana
- 1.5 cups milk almond, oat, etc.
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup protein powder vanilla or blueberry
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, mash your banana with a fork.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with nuts, peanut butter, or a little milk of your choice.