Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato Cooke through
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- 3 tsp Almond Flour
- 1.5 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, Chopped* Optional
- 1/4 cup Organic Peanut Butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a mini-muffin tin with silicone liners.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor, except for the chocolate chips, walnuts and peanut butter. Blend just until smooth. Fold in 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips and walnuts (optional).
- Fill each muffin well with batter. Top with remaining mini-chocolate chips and spoon a small spoonful of peanut butter on the top of each brownie.
- Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool. Store in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!