Wedding Season is fast upon us for some of you that means heading out to your mail box and receiving a wedding invitation, others preparing to be a bridesmaid or another part of a wedding and the rest my be the lucky one that found that special someone to share the rest of your life with.
If you are that lucky person remember it is never too late to plan your honeymoon. The typical time to start planning is 3 to 6 month prior, however from time to time I will get a phone call from a couple stating that they know for sure there is room in the Wedding budget to go on a honeymoon. I always get so excited because your honeymoon is so very important, it is the first big vacation as a new married couple, also it is time together after all the pre wedding stress from planning your wedding!!
Here are a few helpful tips:
1. Think of your honeymoon and describe it in 3 words, this will help you in your planning to know what is important to you!
2. Think about what you interest are, sometimes this tells you where you want to go. Maybe you want to lay on the beach, or maybe you enjoy adventure!
3. Discuss a budget, this is sometimes hard to decide if you have not traveled much, therefore do not be afraid to ask your travel agent what is a typical budget for the type of honeymoon you want from there you can discuss together if you are comfortable.
4. Use a travel agent, they are the professional and they know the destinations and resorts. Some travel agents charge service fees for planning do not be afraid to ask if they do and how much. Do not forget Travel Agents are there to help so as ask of questions.
5. Have fun planning this is an exciting time of your life!
I would love to help you with your planning call today, Nichole 320-241-0355