Does this sound familiar?
Have you ever said?
“Theres more room in my suitcase!” or “What if I need ….?” or “Well I might need it”
Now that most airlines have luggage fees travelers have been more conscious of what they pack. Most of us always over pack. I wanted to share just a few simple packing tips that have recently helped me in my travels!
Travel Packing Tips:
- Check the weather!
- Make a Packing list; this will keep you true to what you really need.
- Pre-Plan your outfits. Rather then just adding your favorite clothing items in your suitcase.
- Roll not fold; this saves space and wrinkles
- Pack dual purpose items; such as 1 pair of black dress shoes to match most of your outfits. Rather then needing both black and brown shoes.
- Use Baggies. Pack liquids in plastic bags. This avoids any mess. You will also need to pack your liquids in carry-on in a baggie. Baggies are the perfect way to keep organized. Chargers, toiletries and more. You will see what is where easier.
- Remember to be real with yourself. Remind yourself that you always have enough!
To read a few more travel tips: https://nicholewinter.com/travel/travel-tips/
Happy Travels to you! Good luck on your packing.