Crispy Mahi Mahi
- 2-3 pieces Mahi Mahi thawed
- bread crumbs
- salt and pepper
- ground ginger
- dried lemon zes
- cayenne pepper
- sriracha seasoning use cumin as a replacement
- olive oil
- Thaw 2-3 pieces of fish in your fridge. I like to take it out in the morning, put in a bowl + cover, and place in the fridge.
- On a small plate, add bread crumbs and all of the seasonings. I don't measure this mixture. Start with the bread crumbs, they are the base. Then, add the rest with just a few dashes. Do not worry about the heat of the cayenne pepper or sriracha seasoning - they give it more flavor than spice. Mix together.
- Heat a skillet pan with the olive oil. Roll both sides of the fixh in the mixture, then place into the pan. Cook each side for 7-8 minutes over medium heat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!