Cuban Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 red bell peppers diced
- 2 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen organic corn
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 3-4 chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 TBSP olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp white rice vinegar
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- Cook the chicken in olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside.
- Add the ginger, white rice vinegar, and liquid aminos into a bowl with the veggies. Mix well.
- Transfer veggies to the sautée pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 5-7 minutes. Return chicken to the pan and heat through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!