This resort is a all inclusive property located in Puerto Moroles Mexico.You may have heard me talk about Puerto Moroles in the past it is a small fishing village about 25 minutes south of Cancun. I love the quaintness of the area; laid back shopping and small authentic Mexican dining.
The Ocean Coral and Turquesa all inclusive offers:
– All meals, drinks and snacks included – 7 a la carte dining options, 1 buffet and room service.
– Pool and beach waiter service
– 4 swimming pools
– 3 Outdoor Jacuzzis
– In room Mini Bar (water, soft drinks and beer)
– Activities program
– Nightly Entertainment
– Kid’s Club and Wading Pool
– Teen Club
– Complimentary Wireless Internet in lobby area
– Selected Non-motorized water sports (1 hour a day)
– All taxes and gratuities
As I toured this property I noticed how well kept this resort was, clean and beautiful landscape. The rooms are all Jr. Suites and the details were not forgotten.
With 4 large pools on the property you are sure to find a relaxing shady spot to read all afternoon or the perfect spot in the sun to enjoy the warmth!