What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say 2020? I think we can all agree this year was like no other.
In the month of December, I to reflect on the year and start thinking and creating goals for the coming year. I wanted to share with you some questions I use when reflecting.
Seven Reflection Questions
1. What went really well this year?
2. What was really hard?
3. What changes did you like?
4. What did you do this year when you felt most in your element?
5. Who came into your life this year that you want to keep in your life?
6. What is the biggest lesson that came from this year?
7. Where do you want to see yourself in a year form now?
Journaling these answers, even doing a brain dump (all your thoughts, goals and idea) will help get the juices flowing. This leads to personal growth, extra gratitude, and a set of new goals for the new year. Yes this can happen even in 2020.
I wold love to hear if you do this exercise. Let me know if you learn something or create new goals. Email me at email@example.com.