Curry + coconut fans, this one is for you! This is a great go-to recipe to use up those veggies that are about to go bad.
Simple Chicken Curry
- 4-5 yellow or red pepper Cut into pieces
- 4 Cups boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins Carrots, broccoli or carrots - pick your favorite!
- 1 Can large yellow onion
- 2 TBSP orange bell pepper
- 1 Package organic fajita seasoning
- red bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté chicken with garlic powder and salt and pepper over medium heat. Once chicken is cooked through add in your 3 cups of veggies and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Once chicken and veggies are cooked, pour the can of coconut pan over the miture and add in the red curry paste. Stir until mixed well. Let simmer until cooked through.
- While the pan is simmering, prepare the rice noodle as stated on the package.
- Serve the chicken and veggies mixture on top of the noodles. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!