Simple Clean Apple Crisp
My family love desserts with apples and this fall our apple tree is producing a lot of them! Last week I made a few batches of this Apple Crisp. This recipe is a simple fall treat everyone will love. First preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then grease a 9x13 glass dish.
- 6-8 Apples peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp Coconut melted
- 1 tsp Each Cinnamon and Nutmeg
- 2 cup Gluten Free oats
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 4 tbsp Butter (room temp)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees. Olive Oil Spray your 9X(9dish. Place all sliced apples in a glass dish and toss with coconut oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a medium size bowl mix all topping ingredients together and spread over the apples.
- If you like your desserts a little sweeter you can toss your apples in 1-2 Tbsp of cane sugar or coconut sugar.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. The top will be a golden brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipping cream.
Serve warm and top with Vanilla Bean Halo Top or another favorite is coco whip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!