The most Engagements happen Christmas thru Valentines Day . . . .
Brent and Avril’s Destination Wedding at the Riu Santa Fe, in Cabo San Lucas.
November 21, 2009
Most Bride and Grooms love the Beautiful backdrop a Destination Wedding offers for thier Wedding,
It is that time of the year, we are all so busy planning the Holidays with so much shopping , wrapping, baking and parties. Some of us do not even know that our special men in our lives are planning how to pop the question and surprise us to the fullest.
My husband as many men ask me to marry him on Christmas Eve, 11 years ago. I will always remember it, he snuck it into my stocking. I did not even notice that there was anything in my stocking. Right after the holidays I started planning, I found that we were asking ourselves what kind of wedding do we want, where, and when. There was so much to think about.
When talking together you may find that you want a destination wedding. Over the years they have become so popular and bride and grooms find it easier for everyone. With a destination wedding your guests get a bonus a Vacation! Since the popularity of destination weddings have grown resorts have made it also easier with so many options.
Here are a few tips to get you started.
1. Destination weddings can be more relaxing for you and your
guests. So remember to pre-plan and keep everyone in mind. Meaning
destination, flight options, amenities of resort and budget.
2. Find a resort that specialized in Weddings, it will help your planning. Many of resorts offer Weddings but may not host a large number of weddings therefore may hinder your plans.
3. Plan early Resorts book up fast for wedding ceremony times. Also it
allows your guests to save money for the trip.
4. You do not have to do this on your own. Find a Travel Agent the specializes in Destination
Weddings. They know the destinations and resorts that cater to Weddings, and typically have personal contacts.
5. Are there children attending? This is something to think of since they are important too. Sandals is an excellent resort to get married at however are children going that will not work. Sandals is adults only. Possibly think of Beaches or Dreams.
6. My favorite is remember that you are combining your wedding and honeymoon together, look into staying a few days longer than your guests. It gives you time alone to enjoy each other. You are already there it typically does not cost much more.
Congratulations on your Engagement !
Happy planning, just remember have fun with it.
Give us a call today we would love to help you plan your destination wedding or honeymoon.
If you need addition services for your planning visit http://www.idoido.org/, for some of Central Minnesotas best Wedding Vendors!