Enjoy this chicken dish warm or cold. It’s perfect for leftovers!
Cashew Broccoli Chicken
- 4-5 Skinless chicken breasts Cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 TBSP Whole wheat flour
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 3 TBSP Sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 Cup chicken tenders
- 5 TBSP Organi ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano fresh or powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger fresh or powder
- 1 head or bag Broccoli fresh or frozen bag
- 1/2 - 1 Cup Unsalted cashews
- Place chicken and flour into a ziploc baggie and toss until coated.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with olive oil. Add chicken to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes. Place the chicken into the bottom of the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, mix together: sweet chili sauce, liquid aminos, ketchup, garlic, and ginger. Then, pour over the chicken in the crockpot.
- Top with broccoli and cashews. Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Sere over brown rice or quinoa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!