Cauliflower, Veggie and Bacon Soup
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 head cauliflower roughly chopped
- 2 cups milk organic
- 1-2 cups carrots chopped
- 1 head broccoli fresh
- 4 cups vegetable broth organic
- 1 lb bacon cooked and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil, onion, garlic and cauliflower until cauliflower softens. Then add Milk and broth. Cook 5-10min. to a full boil. Then turn down to med. heat. Use a Immersion hand blender to puree the cauliflower (I love to leave some cauliflower pieces). Then add Broccoli, Carrots and bring to a low boil until they are soft. Last add Bacon.
- I love fresh Parmesan Cheese on top!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!