Did you know there are many ways to build your immune system? I’m sharing some some simple ways to do so.
I know this has been a long year for many of us. Some even just want 2021 to arrive already. Here in Minnesota, the winter tends to be our flu season. This is when many of us pay attention to our immune systems. However, as you probably already know, we need to be taking care of ourselves now and year-round. I want to share a few things I do to keep up my immune system. Please know I am not a doctor – I have just tried and tested a few things and have taken some time to learn what works best for me. Sharing is caring, so please
Immunity At Its Peak
Here are 5 things I do on a regular basis to keep my immune system at its peak:
- Drink lemon water almost everyday. Sometimes I even add ginger to it, too. Lemon contains high levels of Vitamin C which is immunity strengthening. Combine this with some ginger root which is rich in antioxidants and you have a perfect combination. I love to fill a glass jar full of water, add an entire lemon, sliced, or lemon essential oil and a large chunk of peeled ginger. Keeping this in the fridge makes it convenient.
- Sleep 7-8 hours per night. Many forget this key necessity. Getting a good nights sleep may strengthen your immunity. Sleeping can also help fight illness. Taking time to get yourself into a good nightly routine to calm down will make all the difference.
- Exercise 30 minutes a day, 4-6 times a week. I know we are talking about immune systems, but you will benefit from even more by adding in movement. Exercise may reduce inflammation, which can lead to regenerating immune cells.
- Eat good proteins, whole fruits, and more veggies. These are rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which is what we need more of. Limit your sugar intake and increase your water intake.
- Consume Immune Shake Booster. I add this to my protein shakes everyday. Supplementing can help and make it easier. I choose this simple shake booster because it balances immune functions for better health.
Incorporating these simple things into your life will benefit you in more ways than just an increased immune system. You will notice overall health, better sleep, more energy, and a strong mind, and body confidence.