Seven years ago, I started on my journey to live a more healthy lifestyle. One habit I quickly formed was to read on a more consistent basis. I’ve discovered a love for self-development, cookbooks, business, and many health/wellness focused topics. I am often asked for a list of my favorite books. Today I’m sharing the top seven that have had an impact on my life.
Nichole’s Top Seven Favorite Books
- Have it All Woman by Susan Sly
- The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T Harv Eker
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- You are a Badass of Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth by Jen Sincero
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8am) by Hal Elrod
- The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness by Jeff Olson
Use the links above to shop directly from Amazon, my all-time favorite source and go-to store for books. I prefer to own them so I can share with family and friends.
Pro tip: Read with a highlighter and bookmark pages/sections you want to revisit. This allows you to fill your mind with positivity. Using post-it notes or reusable flags serves as a quick reference for those areas you want to implement and use for personal or professional growth. It makes re-finding them easy!
I love a good book recommendation, please share your favorite books with me!