Eat these for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! They’re simple, tasty, and will keep you satisfied.
Veggie Egg Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 chopped orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup kale chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place silicone liners in your muffin pan or spray with non-stick spray.
- Heat a pan with coconut oil over medium heat. Add in vegies adn cook until tender.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and egg whites, mix well. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of the sauteed vegies into each muffin cup. Then add egg mixture.
- Bake for 17-2 minutes or until cooked through
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!